Monday, June 9, 2008

Just plain MAD

Ok- now, just because I assume people have sense, does not mean they have any at all!
Here I sit, listening to my neighbor cut on a table saw just outside my daughter's bedroom window.

Oh yeah- it is 10:30pm. Mmm hmmm. I already called DH to remind him that he MUST go over there once he gets home and kindly ask that they get some sense, however, he hasn't gotten home yet.

This is a repeat of last night by the way.

Now, if this situation does not get resolved soon- I may have to go out there in my grubby night shirt, bedtime hair and glasses and blind the man doing the public nuisance ( only with my looks, not with physical harm naturally.) This may land me in the pokey, so if you don't hear from me, please send chocolate to the Racine County Jail.

1 comment:

MewzMe2 said...

Call the Po Po. afer 10 pm its a law to be quiet.