Thursday, October 16, 2008

Noooooooo

So I am sitting here completely and udderly enjoying my newest addiction- Facebook and sort of kind of watching Grey's Anatomy in the background. My babes are asleep, after only 15 minutes of banshee screaming and I am thinking that my life rocks...

And I hear over the tube, something about , "Va J-J's and if one is going to venture to unchartered territories...."



WHAT! Come now- do not do this to me! Do not throw in your token gay-mance into my once beloved tv show! The one and only tv show that I like, that is on weekly on a night that I might even be able to watch it!

I think that my love affair with Grey's is dashed. I loved watching McDreamy and now I have to think about two McLesbians talking about "going to 2nd base" and " trying things out before going below the belt!"

ARGH!

Can a girl not just watch her trash tv without all the stinkin' trash?

No comments: