Friday, September 26, 2008

Thankful for the poop


It has been another holiday from the blog. Sorry, I think that is my trend.


Anyway, a couple days after " The Great Poopy War" my husband and kids were in a car accident.

A terrible, horrible, no good , very bad day. The car is gone- but the family is intact. Simply put.


We are so very grateful for the safety God has wrapped them in, to say the least.


Obama is CRAZY- ( sorry for the sidebar- but the debate is in the background)


So amongst the loose ends is finding a car with the piddly monies the insurance gives one when a car is a total loss.


I should be researching MORE on the internet right now- but I found this absolutley fascinating crockpot blog. I spent a good amount of time there. That led me to looking on ebay for an Equi Flow food dehydrator on the whim that I would make a load of fruit leather. What?

I know I am nuts. I had a food dehydrator and NEVER used it- wait- once in college we tried to make craisins and it did not work- not at all.


So anyhow- I have to go to Walmart to buy a shower card. For a baby shower. My life is exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

?

J & E said...

Did you every notice the name of the blog? Key word " Random"