Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday in Jammies

So after an exhausting two days of driving into Chicago and sitting in lectures ( not to mention blowing my budget) I am happy to sit here on my couch with youngest next to me watching Bear in the Big Blue House. I really need to move us along today and accomplish something, but...

I need to compile a grocery list, and get to the bank. I really need a day of doing nothing important. I miss that part of life, but when I had it- I never appreciated it!

Read a little on raw honey... interesting and a little icky when they talk about bee parts still potentially in it. Not sure if I am up for that, but the benefits sure do sound good. I tihnk I better get moving.
I will post some of the things I learned at the convention later- since I took a whole day class on street drugs- I got lots of very interesting- eye opening info. Especially relating to knowing when your kids may be in trouble.

No comments: