Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A crazy week ahead

This week already started out wierd. It was a rainy slippery mess Sunday and Dh had to get to church early because it was a band weekend for him.
I got the kids up and ready to go but could barely walk to the car-so I had to put on the BIG boots in order to get accross the street on my feet.
We got to church and not too many people were there and while I was in the toddler room with the kids- other parents began dropping their kids. Now I was waiting for the teacher, but she/ he never came so I stayed and missed FPU ( luckily I listened to it monday morning on my drive to work) and then for 2nd service I did my normal 2 yr old Sunday school.

Monday and tues were work days and this mornining I am up early to do a few bills, work on the budget ( which i messed up ) and have tea before hitting the shower and bringing the oldest to school.
But then I get to have my hair done at 9:30! WOO HOO! I then have to get out the carseats, get the car washed and vaccuumed ( lots of cherios in there) and get home.
Thurs and Fri I am the one who always drives to the dental convention that is this weekend in Chicago and Friday I have a carfull.
I cannot wait to get to the salon- what should I do with my hair?!

No comments: