Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sleeping pills and washable markers


I had an unexpected half da from work today. That turned out to be a mixed blessing since I really would rather work, but I have been up since 3am.

I came home to one kid relaxing in a recliner and the other napping- or so we thought.

Instead we found a very blue girl with very blue walls, crib, sheets and mobile! Good thing that Crayola makes washable markers. This is her outside where I decided to spray her with the garen hose. Yes- she wa snaked when she did her artwork, so it was EVERYWHERE, if ya catch my drift.

No naps happened today and very crabby kids prompted me to put us all to bed at 6pm and I took my new sleep aid.

We are all up now. That lasted a whole hour and a half. I am very groggy now and these crazy kids say they are hungry! Yea for husbands and McDonalds, both of which arrived at home about ten minutes ago. I got my sweet tea fix and they are currently having a burger picnic. I am going to bed!

No comments: